When everything is going well, a relationship can provide love, support, mutual respect, friendship and joy. However when everything is not well, the relationship can be a source of anger, resentment, pain and loneliness.
A Relationship Therapist can mediate and work with you in identifying ways to open communication, bring you closer together and resolve areas of conflict. My goal is to offer you a calm, soothing environment where I can help you to develop the skills to talk and listen productively about the issues that are impacting your relationship.
I am skilled in working with all relationships: married and unmarried, monogamous and nonmonogamous, LGBQA+, and kinky.
What we talk about is ultimately up to you. It will depend on what issues you are experiencing in your relationship and your goals for therapy. However, some possible topics include:
- Communication Difficulties
- Negotiating changes of relationship structure
- Loss of emotional intimacy
- Issues Related to Pregnancy/Postpartum
- Conflicts with Parenting
- Divorce Resolution
- Sexual Difficulties (click here for more about Sex Therapy)
- Improved communication
- Greater appreciation for your partner/s
- Increased self-confidence
- Greater emotional connection and intimacy
- Decrease in anger and conflict
- Increase in satisfaction with the relationship/s